29 days ago
Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
We’re looking for an Instrumentation & Electrical Technician to join our Cheshire based manufacturing client, supporting all I&E related maintenance and installation needs.
What does the job involve?
· Working on days as part of a team of 6 in the site maintenance team.
· Completion of routine calibrations & inspections to plan.
· Attend to plant breakdowns in a timely manner.
· Production of maintenance documentation to pharmaceutical industry cGMP standards.
· Complete small installations & improvements / replacements.
· Work on Ex Rated E&I equipment (COMPEX Trained).
· Supervision of Contractors.
· Participate in out of hours on call rota.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Tradesperson with an instrumentation apprenticeship equivalent to NVQ level 3.
- Experience of instrumentation calibration, maintenance, installation, and repair.
- Multi-skilled with some electrical experience.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience would be advantageous.
- Experienced in a manufacturing plant environment.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary & benefits (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.