8 days ago
We’re looking for a HSE Advisor to join a contract manufacturing company in the pharmaceuticals sector to add significant experience and capability to all on site health & safety needs.
What does the job involve?
· Provide professional HSE advice, support and leadership to the site enabling the effective implementation of the site integrated HSE management system.
· Attend HSE training as required for the role.
· Support implementation of corporate HSE requirements.
· Establish and maintain appropriate safe ways of working including procedures, instructions etc in line with site and corporate stakeholder expectations.
· Undertake specific risk assessments as part of the site risk assessment programme.
· Support / lead HSE inspections, audits and event investigations.
· Provide coaching / mentoring / support to site HSE role holders including line management, safety representatives and risk assessors.
· Generate training material and deliver training on a variety of HSE topics.
· Monitoring / Review HSE Performance.
What skills and experience do you need?
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical or related industry working environment.
· Degree or significant experience within the HSE field.
· NEBOSH certificate or equivalent.
· Knowledge and application of UK health and safety legislation applicable to the Pharmaceutical Industry.
· Generating / Implementing Safe Systems of Work.
· HSE Event Investigation, Risk Management, Auditing, Training.
What are the pay and benefits?
- Excellent salary & benefits (call to discuss)