22 days ago
The Project will implement the design and construction of a large Cracker complex in Belgium. This is divided into 3 units:
- a 1450 kta Ethane Cracker (ECR)
- Outside Battery Limits (OSB) including utilities, power, infrastructure, jetties, tankage and logistics
- administrative building campus
Schedule & Timing: Main HAZOP & LOPA/SIL Period
Dates are estimates and changes may be required so flexibility will be necessary.
22nd August - Preparation
29th August - HAZOP & LOPA SIL Sessions
3rd October - Report
10th October - Contingency
A summary of the requirements is as follows:
- Two parallel review sessions will take place, requiring two safety review chairs and one technical safety report
- The reviews are planned to take place over 5 weeks. Total review days is 50 for two parallel sessions.
- Chairs are required for one week before and one week after the reviews for preparation and report writing, respectively