about 1 month ago
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to join a well-established technical engineering company to add significant experience and capability to design, engineering and construction projects.
What does the job involve?
· Co-ordination of the engineering team and definition of priorities in relation to the project objectives.
· Ensure that documentation is available and accessible in a central repository, including existing documents, photos, and background information.
· Interface management and document co-ordination
· Follow-up of the major technical issues within the project, particularly those which cross functions and disciplines.
· Management of all relevant interfaces.
· Co-ordination of engineering teams to meet the requirements of the project and customer.
· Management and arbitration of changes to the configuration of the engineering files.
· Occasional support to engineering teams, especially in the case of contractual exchanges with Material and Time suppliers where there is a need to provide a global vision of all requirements.
· Ensure that the services delivered by the teams meet the needs of the project in terms of cost and time.
· Close monitoring of costs and deadlines.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Proven experience leading a multi-discipline design engineering team or have significant project leadership experience in a different role.
· Degree qualified engineer or HNC qualified with considerable engineering management experience.
· Previous experience within the nuclear industry is a must.
· SC cleared ideally.
What are the pay and benefits?
- Circa £60-£65K per annum (dependent on experience)