10 days ago
We’re looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a prestigious design and manufacturing company to add significant experience and capability to all design office and site-based engineering needs.
What does the job involve?
· Design of LV and MV Systems.
· Protection Setting and Fault Level Determination.
· MCC/Control Panel Design.
· Detailed Installation Design.
· On Site Commissioning.
· Electrical and Machinery Safety.
· Factory Acceptance Testing.
· Project Cost/Planning Control.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering with significant experience.
· Effective prioritization of projects and tasks to ensure delivery on time and within budget.
· Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
· Practical Knowledge of Amtech (Trimble)
· On Site Installation Management
· Variable Speed Drive Application Knowledge
· Feasibility Studies and Budget Preparation
What are the pay and benefits?
- Competitive salary & benefits (call to discuss)