Lancashire, United Kingdom
20 days ago
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer (EC&I Engineer)
We’re looking for an EC&I Engineer to join our Lancashire based client on a permanent staff basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced EC&I Engineer to lead and support upgrade, maintenance and continuous improvement of site-based systems.
What does the job involve?
· Responsible for EC&I elements of projects, including budgetary control from conception through to handover.
· Site functional safety program and cyber security associated with control systems.
· C&I specialist carrying out commissioning and problem solving for all existing processes.
· Support process safety program by participating in Hazard studies, LOPA, etc.
· Maintain key relationships with relevant internal and external expert stakeholders.
· Project Management of assigned projects.
· Support the development of equipment standardisation and spares policy.
· Develop and maintain equipment, selection, procurement and installation standards and procedures in line with relevant legislation and group standards.
· Develop and support the sites infrastructure improvements and strategy, taking the lead in the EC&I aspects.
· Selection and management of suitable contractors for work being undertaken.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree Qualified/HNC equivalent in engineering.
· Previous experience working on process plants.
· Competent at working with control systems and instrumentation in a practical site setting.
· Control & Instrumentation Specialist.
What are the pay and benefits?
Competitive salary and benefits package
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.