Liverpool, United Kingdom
£22,000 - £28,000
18 days ago
11 Apr 00:00
We’re looking for an Architectural Technician to join our Liverpool-based client on a permanent basis. Our client is an award-winning Architectural Practice with operating across a range of sectors including residential, commercial, industrial retail and healthcare.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of projects
- Use Revit to detail and produce 3D Models
- Draw up existing and proposed plans,
- Produce working drawings, building regulations, and construction information
Skills and experience
- Relevant Architectural / Construction Qualification would be desirable
- Previous experience as an Architectural Technologist is essential
- Ability to work on your own and to deadlines
- Proficient in Revit and able to detail
- Working knowledge of working drawings, building regulations, and construction information
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.