Preston, United Kingdom
12 days ago
15 Apr 00:00
We’re looking for a Clerk of Works to join our Lancashire based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a leading regional contractor with one of the stronger reputations in the Northwest. Operating across construction, the successful clerk of works will have the chance to work across a multitude of different sectors. Including high rise, education, healthcare, commercial and industrial.
As Clerk of Works, you will be required to make sure that all materials and resources are proper and correct and that each project team are completing work to the highest of standards.
- Liaise closely with site teams whilst ensuring that the best interests of the company are met.
- Review processes, designs and inspections on site and report on these.
- Monitor and review reports – ensuring actions are carried out and that quality is high.
- Liaise with Head Office regarding audits and remedial actions as required.
As clerk of works, you would earn:
- Salary between £50,000 and £55,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company vehicle or allowance
- Pension contribution
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button! Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted. DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.