Wirral, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
We’re looking for a Civil Engineer to join our Wirral based client on a permanent basis with an excellent salary and benefits.
Our client is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to support engineering for large and complex engineering & construction projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Provide support for engineering projects from design phase through to final construction completion.
· Working in conjunction with other disciplines to produce high quality designs for new plant or decommissioning of existing plant.
· Work to the correct standards and uphold those standards throughout.
· Produce high quality specifications for all engineering work including design reviews and subcontractor reviews.
· Manage construction, installation and commissioning activity.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified in Civil / Structural Engineering.
· Chartered Engineer or working towards it.
· 5 years’ experience within design, engineering and construction projects.
· SC cleared or the ability to gain it.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary level (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.