about 1 month ago
We’re looking for Chemical Process Operators to join our Greater Manchester based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a chemical company that specialises in the manufacturing of various types of resins.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experienced in working in a manufacturing environment in the chemical industry
- Skilled in a variety of process methods, including filtration, reactions and blending
- Health and safety aware.
- FLT driver
- Used to shift working
- Experienced with batch manufacturing and associated paperwork, SOP’s etc.
What are the pay and benefits?
- The roles are based on weekdays or weekend shifts
- Weekend shifts are Fri to Sun 6AM to 6PM or 6PM to 6AM
- Weekday shifts are Mon to Thur 6PM to 6AM
- Salary would differ depending on which shift you choose.
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.