15 days ago
6 months’ contract (Inside IR35)
We’re looking for a CAD Technician to join our Yorkshire based client, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
- Provide CAD drawing function for SCIDA to update site.
- Baseline documentation will need to be created and continuously maintained following SCIDA engineer outputs, enabling the change control process for ICT infrastructure change.
- Proactively investigate and solve ICT drawing or Configuration data problems or issues.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Technical / engineering background preferably electrical based and conversant with the production of CAD drawings.
· Knowledge and qualifications in AutoCAD 2018 onwards and experience in the delivery of complex projects.
· A minimum of 2 years’ recent AutoCAD experience.
· Site surveys and audits and translate the results into AutoCAD.
· Able to utilise Office 365 applications and work with a dispersed team.
· This role requires current SC clearance so any suitable candidate must have this in place.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.