22 days ago
We’re looking for a CAD Technician to join our Warrington based CAD engineering team, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
- Providing CAD support to various projects for commercial clients.
- Working within a small team of CAD specialists supporting projects across multiple industry sectors from commercial and retail to residential and manufacturing.
- Interpret designs from clients and relaying information in various formats.
- CAD draughting of ventilation systems, heating and cooling systems, water services, drainage and electrical systems amongst others.
- Production of technical drawings for projects including co-ordination of services and drawing file management.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2-3 years’ experience within a CAD office environment.
- Competent user of CAD – Revit, AutoCAD, Plant 3D.
- Full UK driving license in order to visit clients.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.