Preston, United Kingdom
17 days ago
We’re looking for a CAD Draughtsperson to join our Lancashire based engineering client, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
- AutoCAD 2D design and draughting to support industrial design and fabrication projects.
- 2D auto CAD / 2-3 years’ experience minimum.
- Working closely within a small design team to complete design projects for numerous national and international customers.
- Design of ductwork within ventilation systems on an industrial scale.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven background using AutoCAD 2D.
- 2-3 years’ relevant commercial experience in a design project environment.
- Previous experience of ductwork, ventilation, HVAC design projects would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.