Warrington, United Kingdom
4 days ago
C, E & I Design Engineer
Inside IR35 (PAYE or Umbrella only)
12 month contract
We’re looking for a C, E & I Design Engineer to join our Warrington based client on a contract basis for around 12 months.
Our client is looking for an experienced C, E & I Design Engineer to support ongoing design engineering projects for the nuclear industry.
What does the job involve?
· Provide professional engineering design solutions to complex problems for nuclear power plants.
· Assist Lead Engineer to fulfil requirements by providing timely and accurate design solutions across the control, electrical and instrumentation discipline areas.
· Production of design packs including CAD drawings when required.
· Support equipment obsolescence for site including design substantiation for safety systems and instruments.
· Designs for modifications to facilitate plant improvement, redline drawings and reviews.
· Conduct plant visits and site surveys.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Proven track record within C, E & I Design Engineering – ideally 5+ years.
· Degree or HNC qualified with significant design engineering experience.
· Previous experience within the nuclear sector.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (PAYE or Umbrella only)
What to do next If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.