about 1 month ago
Business Process Analyst on a 12 month contract role offering £26 per hour (PAYE). Contract extensions may be possible.
This role is for a company operating within a Joint Venture (JV) that delivers Asset Management, Facilities Management and Energy Solutions across the maritime and defence environments. This brings the pedigree of two huge companies, but with the ethos of a small business where people are valued and empowered to succeed. It’s a great place to work and bringing opportunity to all the team.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK with a 3 year footprint, in order to obtain the relevant security clearance. This will be applied for once the successful candidate has been identified. The company is also happy to discuss hybrid and flexible working hours to suit.
What’s the role all about:
The Business Process Analyst role is an individual contributor role within the Delivery Capability Management Team with responsibility for Process Development & Improvement.
The role scope extends to: activity requirements capture; process design; coaching responsible and accountable persons; across the Joint Management System (JMS) (comprising our Business Management System (BMS) and Asset Management System (AMS) and their supporting strategies, plans and standards) and company Contract Delivery frameworks.
Qualifications & Memberships:
• Experience of FM related services
• Six Sigma training or similar
• Project / Programme Management qualifications
- Optimised ways of working for our organisation transforming from historic ways of working to a modern, integrated asset management approach.
- High quality documentation for our completely overhauled management system developed with our MOD client.
- Fresh thought on documentation methodologies.
- Value-add material that is used frequently by operational teams, not just our auditors.
- A process hierarchy which enables an end-to-end, interlinked approach across the Team Portsmouth Infrastructure team (inclusive of company and MOD Infrastructure organisations).
- Identifying particular business areas which require improvement support and standardisation.
- Involved in organisation wide process mapping to ensure continued alignment across our Joint Management System.
- Supporting Process Authorities and Document Owners capture procedural detail in line with company standards.
- Ensuring customer and other stakeholder requirements are accounted for when defining JMS artefacts.
- Drafting management system documentation and in particular, procedures, which add real value to end users.
- Making improvement recommendations to existing ways of working that add value to our customer and ourselves.
- Providing progress reporting detail to the management team as we progress towards certification against ISO 9001, ISO 55001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and others.
- Building relationships with JMS document end users to support change activities where required.
- Working with the Delivery Capability Management team and Business Quality Manager to ensure alignment across the business.
- Ensuring the relevant authorisations, particularly safety, are obtained for management system document changes.
- Ensuring our people understand how our management systems work through on-boarding awareness, training and ongoing education.
- Supporting an ethos of Continuous Improvement throughout the company, partners and client.
- Introducing modern methods of documenting, presenting and utilising processes, procedures and forms.
- Coaching the business in all quality aspects.
- Worked within a quality-based discipline in both an operational and management capacity using ISO 9001.
- Some experience of Facilities Management, Asset Management, Construction, Property Management or similar activities.
- A background of developing and implementing Management Systems that are able to support the need of the business whilst being easy to use and accessible to all of the team.
- Worked collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure this is done in a proactive and timely manner.
- Built relationships with all your stakeholders and be able to influence all team members of the benefits and need for a Management System.
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft packages including Visio.
- Quality First
- Positive Communication
- Striking a Balance
- Influencing – Builds rapport and takes steps to persuade within a technical element
- Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers, effective performance management, addresses cross functional issues and technical issues, knowledge of systems and processes
- Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotionally stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance
- Analytical Thinking - ability to identify key issues
- Planning – organised approach to prioritise and delegate, maximises use of resources
- Delivery Focused – Drives for completion despite frequent obstacles
- Initiative – Adapts existing approach, acts and looks ahead