Birchwood, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Business Change Manager
6 months’ contract (Inside IR35 – Umbrella or PAYE)
Warrington / Remote
We’re looking for a Business Change Manager to join our Warrington based client in the nuclear industry on a 6 months’ contract basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Change Manager to support project management business cases and governance within a large and complex organisation.
What does the job involve?
· Provide Change Management support across projects and integration activities to ensure impacts on the business are limited.
· Assist to increase levels of employee engagement and involvement in transformation activities.
· Knowledge transfer and creation of network of skilled change agents.
· Monitor and increase stakeholder awareness, understanding, capability and ownership of change.
· Use of Change Management strategies and tolls such as stakeholder mapping and management, change impact assessment, business change communications, employee engagement workshops and change champion networks.
· Work closely with internal teams such as HR, internal communications and culture workstream.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Thorough understanding of the change process.
· Experience of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
· Good business acumen.
· Ability to work collaboratively at all levels of an organisation.
· Excellent communicator, able to influence others.
· Well organised with experience of large change management programmes.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (Inside IR35 – Umbrella or PAYE)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.