Manchester , United Kingdom
£30,000 - £40,000
6 days ago
23 Apr 00:00
We’re looking for a BIM Coordinator to join a Building services contractor based in the centre of Manchester. This is an opportunity to work for a well-established, forward thinking company in brand new city centre offices. You will work alongside a good blend of trainees and an extensively experienced team of design professionals.
What does the job involve?
- Coordinating models that are provided by clients and/or external Technicians
- Develop & improve company wide Revit and BIM protocols to ensure best practice
- Work closely with the design team to integrate other 3D software
- Developing BIM plans to execute for proposals, bids and live projects
- Complete a variety of Building Services models using Revit and clash detection using Navisworks
- Mentor junior staff members
- Liaise with other members of the team and project
- Complete site visits and surveys where needed
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 4years demonstrable knowledge and experience of Revit/Fabrication MEP and Navisworks
- Experience of working with project teams to execute projects on time and on budget
- Previous experience in adhering to standard procedures and document controls etc
- Proven record of assisting and supporting junior staff and contributing towards their development
- Able to liaise with clients and members of the design team to raise and resolve issues in a pro-active and timely fashion
- Experience in assisting in programming and managing projects through the design office
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must poses good interpersonal and communication skills
- HNC in Building Services Engineering or similar
What are the pay and benefits?
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Excellent training both in house and externally
- Other benefits include pension, generous holidays and options to work from home
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.