Warrington, United Kingdom
26 days ago
03 Apr 00:00
We’re looking for an Architectural Technician to join our Warrington-based client on a contract-basis with scope to go permanent. Our client is a specialist construction company operating within the residential and commercial sectors.
- Development of design proposals and the preparation of plans, drawings and specifications
- Develop architectural projects and assist in the process from inception to completion.
- Work with design & construction professionals to ensure that construction designs are usable and practical
Skills and experience
- Require good interpersonal and team-working skills
- Drawing ability and competency in using programmes such as AutoCAD are essential, Revit would be very advantageous
- HNC/D in architectural design/ technology or similar
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace