10 days ago
Architectural Revit Technician
We’re looking for an Architectural BIM Technician to join our design engineering client in the Manchester area, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Producing drawings, detail designs and door schedules.
· Issue designs for client approval and maintain submittal summary log.
· Liaise with Design Manager & Project Manager as well as architects, consultants, engineers and clients in relation to all aspects of project designs.
· Reviewing all commercial documents to ensure that all elements quoted are included in the design.
· Attending client design review meetings.
· Producing panel / component schedules and place orders for materials.
· Issuing enquiries to suppliers to obtain quotations where necessary.
· Document design hazards identified and communicate residual risks through a Design Risk Assessment.
· Visiting site to record survey information with the Site Manager.
· Liaising with Design Manager and the site management team to update documents where necessary during the construction stage of the project.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven track record in Revit and AutoCAD use.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills, able to co-ordinate with colleagues, management and suppliers.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.