10 days ago
Architectural Design Manager
We’re looking for an Architectural Design Manager to join a Manchester based design engineering company, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Leading the delivery of architectural designs for cleanroom projects.
· Managing design team, allocating workload and ensuring designs completed in required timeframes & building the design team due to business growth.
· Ensuring material list are prepared and issued to meet with the programme.
· Product selection and basic calculations to suit project requirements.
· Managing BIM execution and strategy.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree in Architecture or Engineering.
· HND/HNC in a relevant Engineering discipline.
· Experience leading a design department.
· Cleanroom experience would be very beneficial.
· Architectural design, modular panel systems.
· BIM / Revit / AutoCAD experience.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.