We’re looking for an Electrical Designer to join our client’s team based in Warrington for initially a 3-month contract. £35-£40 per hour Ltd Outside IR35
What does the job of an Electrical Designer involve?
As an Electrical Designer, you'll play a crucial role in providing Electrical Design Services. This includes creating 2D Design Deliverables, Single Line Diagrams, Cable Block Diagrams, and more. You'll also conduct site surveys and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
What skills and experience are essential to be an Electrical Designer?
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a design role, with a focus on electrical installations in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong understanding of UK pharmaceutical construction projects.
- Proficiency in E&I design best practices.
- Familiarity with CDM Regulations 2015 and experience in the 'Designer' role.
Desirable Skills required for an Electrical Designer:
- Ability to undertake site surveys.
- Collaborative skills and experience working in a multi-discipline team.
- Familiarity with hazardous area design and protection principles.
- Proficient in AutoCAD LT, Relux/Dialux, Trimble Pro Design Suite, and Microsoft suite.
What is the pay for an Electrical Designer?
- £35-£40 per hour Ltd Outside IR35