We’re looking for a skilled Civil/Structural Engineer to join our client’s company based in West Lancashire on a permanent staff basis.
What does the job involve?
As a Civil/structural Engineer, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive project engineering services for capital projects worldwide. From feasibility studies to installation and commissioning, you'll be at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions for a variety of projects, ranging from new factory constructions to plant overhauls.
What skills and experience is required to be a Civil/Structural Engineer?
- Geotechnics and Foundations design
- Reinforced Concrete and Structural Steel design
- Roads and drainage design
- Bulk Earthworks
- Preparation of Bills of measurement
- Internal building services (Lighting, HVAC, etc)
- Internal fit-out and finishing
- Inspection of on-site construction
- Preparation of budgets for design and construction elements
- Management of internal and external resources/contractors from feasibility to detailed design and then construction phase
What are we looking for?
- Chartered Engineer status with the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) or Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE).
- Master’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent, with progress towards Chartered status considered.
- Proficiency in geotechnics, reinforced concrete, structural steel design, and other relevant areas.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver results on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in multicultural teams.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Flexibility to travel internationally for project assignments.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Holiday Purchase Scheme (purchase up to 5 additional days per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (office and home)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Management Bonus Scheme (up to 20% of basic salary, based on business targets)
- Additional remuneration for overseas work
- Group Personal Pension Plan (up to 8% employer contribution)
- On-site car parking & EV charging facilities
- Canteen facilities available on site