We’re looking for a skilled Electrical Engineer to join our client's company based in a picturesque rural setting in West Lancashire, conveniently located between the vibrant cities of Liverpool and Manchester.
What does the job involve?
As an Electrical Engineer, you'll be instrumental in providing a total project engineering service for capital projects worldwide. Responsibilities include developing full electrical system designs, managing design deliverables, preparing technical specifications for power systems, overseeing onsite installation, and commissioning, and providing post-installation technical support.
What skills and experience?
- Experience in LV and MV Systems design
- Proficiency in Protection Setting and Fault Level Determination
- Familiarity with MCC/Control Panel Design and detailed installation design
- Ability to conduct Factory Acceptance Testing and manage project cost/planning
- Advantageous skills include knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), HMI/SCADA, Variable Speed Drive Application, and feasibility studies/budget preparation
What are we looking for?
- Degree level education or BTEC HND with significant experience
- Effective prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active with the ability to work under pressure and tight timescales
What is the salary and benefits for an Electrical Engineer?
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- 25 days holiday per annum plus public holidays
- Holiday Purchase Scheme (purchase up to 5 additional days per year)
- Flexible working (office and home)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Management Car Subsidy Scheme
- Management Bonus Scheme
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- On-site car parking
- Canteen facilities on site
- Site Fitness Activities and Events