We’re looking for a Project Manager to join an established design, engineering and construction company in the Warrington area on a 3-month contract basis.
What does the job involve?
- Project Manager engineering projects including electrical asset replacement, upgrades and refurbishments in sectors including pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, power generation, water utility, defence and nuclear.
- Business development support for the design department and shall be the face of design at client meetings.
- Assistance with project development scoping and costing.
- Liaison with the client with attendance at meetings either face to face or via Teams.
- Resource scheduling.
- Client, Design and construction stakeholder engagement.
- Site surveys & reporting.
- Assist the construction supervisor in all technical matters.
- Project manhour and programme controls.
- Regular project reporting on ongoing projects.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience of operating in an electrical construction background.
- Client liaison and business development.
- Minimum of 7 years’+ project management experience.
- Degree qualified or comparable demonstratable experience working at this level.
- Chartership through professional Institution desirable.
- Strong experience in UK based construction projects.
- Experience of Electrical Building Services design best practices.
- Familiarity with CDM Regulations 2015
Rate / Salary details
- £45-£50 per hour Ltd Company (Outside IR35)