We’re looking for a Graduate Control, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (CE&I) to join an established manufacturer operating within the nuclear sector on a permanent staff basis as part of their industry leading graduate programme.
This role is for candidates who graduate in 2024.
What does the job involve?
• Join the Graduate Development Programme to learn new skills and develop your career as an Engineer within an industry leading scheme.
• Take part in a 2 year structured training scheme across various sites including UK and overseas locations.
• Report to the Engineering Section Manager, who will mentor and coach you throughout your development.
• Work towards becoming a Chartered Engineer as part of this accredited programme.
• Design and analysis of complex engineering systems and processes within the nuclear sector using state of the art modelling tools.
• Manage work packages including the preparation and verification of design and analysis deliverables to meet the customer needs.
• Provide a professional and competent customer design and operational support service.
• Support site installation, testing and commissioning.
What skills and qualifications do you need?
• Studying towards your Masters’ Degree in Electrical Engineering or Control & Instrumentation Engineering and due to graduate in 2024.
• Expected minimum 2:1 Degree.
• A well organised, ambitious and motivated individual with strong team working skills, excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
• IT literacy in Microsoft packages essential.
• Must be able to attain security clearance in order to work within the highly regulated nuclear sector.
What are the pay and benefits?
• £30K-£35K per annum starting salary plus additional benefits:
• Company performance bonus.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
• Company Sick Pay.
• Defined contribution pension scheme.