Warrington, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
We’re looking for Chemical Process Operators to join our Warrington based client on a permanent basis. Our client prides themselves on being one of the largest recyclers of aluminium in the world
- Operation of plant and equipment to recycle scrap aluminium into sheet ingot
- Operation of FLT
- Working with overhead cranes
- Assembling and weighing scrap mixes for charges
- Metal sampling
- Furnace cleaning
- Molten metal transfer
- Unloading scrap from vehicles
- Scrap quality checks
The operatives work in teams of 3 or 4, reporting to a team leader who in turn reports to the shift leader. All operators are expected to work in either plant once training has been successfully completed and expected to work safely and in an environmentally acceptable manner at all times.
What is the pay and shifts?
- Salary circa £33,000 per annum depending on experience
- Option of overtime
- Rotating shift pattern (4 on 4 off) 2 days, 2 nights
Rotating shift pattern
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.