about 2 months ago
We’re looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer for a 6 month contract working on design, construction & commissioning for industrial gas projects based in the Greater London area.
What does the job involve?
· Leading execution of all elements of the electrical scope of work on a range of proposals and projects.
· Co-ordinating the work of the electrical design team.
· Providing input to electrical design standards.
· Developing new suppliers and outsourcing partners.
· Defining future and improving existing execution models for electrical engineering scope.
· Manage large projects with supervisory and budget responsibility.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering.
· Chartered Engineer.
· Proven experience in electrical power engineering working in a design function within the process design industry.
· Demonstrated understanding of large motors (induction and synchronous) in the range of 1-10MW.
· Experience in specification and procurement of low, medium and high voltage Switchgear, Power transformers and Power electronics.
· Working knowledge of software packages for analysis of power systems (e.g. SKM Powertools / ETAP).
What are the pay and benefits?Competitive rate (Inside IR35)