20 days ago
We’re looking for a Plant Operator – cylinder testing for a 6 month contract working in the Industrial Gases division at a Stoke-on-Trent Cylinder Re-Test Facility.
A training period will be included in the first few weeks then the work will be shift based. Shift schedules as follows:
Monday - Thursday working 2 shifts (0600-1400) and (1400-2200), and Friday (0600-1300) and (1300–2000)
Monday to Friday 39 hours per week (excl. breaks) with the possibility of weekend work at additional overtime rate.
Forklift licence desirable but training can be provided if without.
What does the job involve as a Plant Operator – Cylinder testing?
As a Plant Operator, you will be responsible for
- cylinder, valve and pack inspection
- refurbishment and re-validation of both industrial and integrated products
- awareness and understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- fault inspections and escalations
- willingness and flexibility to take on other duties as required
What skills and experience do you need as a Plant Operator – Cylinder testing?
- a minimum of City and Guilds in a mechanical discipline or NVQ equivalent
- a can-do attitude and the desire to work on your own initiative
- a positive and energetic attitude towards work
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return, we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish.
What are the pay and benefits for the Plant Operator – Cylinder testing role?
As a Plant Operator, you will get
- £13.79 per hour
- full training in the cylinder test area
- the potential to grow your career in a global company
- excellent benefits and a rewarding environment to thrive in
To apply for this Plant Operator – Cylinder testing role please click apply now below