5 days ago
We’re looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established technical engineering and fabrication company to provide timely maintenance support to 2 workshop locations.
What does the job involve?
· Provide on time and flexible maintenance solution to 2 fabrication facilities specialising in heavy industrial products.
· Maintain and service all equipment covering breakdowns and planned improvements.
· Maximise the life of all equipment.
· Ensure all machinery breakdowns are minimised to prevent operating downtime.
· Maintaining equipment including hydraulics, basic electrical systems and welding equipment.
· Preventative maintenance on large industrial machinery such as plate rolls and guillotines.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Proven track record in maintaining industrial equipment both reactive and preventative.
· Multi-skilled Engineer must be able to maintain mechanical and electrical equipment.
· Qualified to ONC level.
What are the pay and benefits?
Competitive salary (call to discuss)