about 2 months ago
We’re looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician on a permanent staff basis to join a well-established chemical manufacturer to support their ongoing manufacturing operations.
What does the job involve?
· Provide site based EC&I support for maintenance activities.
· Operate in compliance with required legislation and company standards.
· Carry out on site routine maintenance, troubleshooting and problem solving for all existing processes.
· Attend process review assessments.
· Generate risk assessments and method statements as required for tasks undertaken.
· Implementation and execution of 5C principles in all areas.
· Support the development of equipment standardisation and spares policies for the site.
· Assist in the training and development of site maintenance personnel.
· Occasional out of hours working to assist plant production/maintenance issues.
What skills and experience do you need?
· HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering or similar.
· Proven experience in chemical or similar process Industry.
· PLC literate, DCS control systems hardware / software - Siemens, Mitsubishi (HMI, SCADA)
· Good level of understanding of instrumentation hardware, particularly pH/Redox.
· Electrical Installation systems - power, control, cable specification, sizing, including data cables, instrument cables, along with associated cable containment and protection systems.
· Instrumentation systems for process industry.
· Understanding of electrical power & control engineering process and operations.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary & benefits (call to discuss)