Skelmersdale, United Kingdom
27 days ago
We’re looking for an Electrical CAD Designer to work on a contract basis to support design, engineering and construction project work on a 6 months’ contract basis.
What does the job involve?
· Provision of professional electrical CAD drawings.
· Using AutoCAD Electrical, you will work closely with a multi discipline team to ensure timely delivery of overall designs.
· Work in conjunction with project management and support any design requests for process plant modifications and construction.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Capable user of AutoCAD Electrical.
· Proven track record of electrical design work.
· Previous experience designing process plants – industry experience in petrochemicals, oil & gas, nuclear.
What are the pay and benefits?
- Circa £31 per hour Umbrella / £23 per hour PAYE (including additional holiday pay).