30 days ago
We’re looking for a Document Controller to join an established design, engineering and manufacturing company operating in the nuclear sector based on the Wirral.
What does the job involve?
- Provision and management of suitable transmittal process to allow documents and technology to be transmitted in accordance with project and regulatory requirements.
- Management of all records relating to transmittal of documents and technology.
- Provision of data for audits on document management and support to meetings with auditors.
- Maintenance of standards and procedures for all document management activities in Technical Services.
- Maintain electronic document management system for Technical Services for storage and management of all documents.
- Update document management system to maintain structure as required by users.
- Input at key internal and external meetings on document management issues.
- Manage provision of translation services within Technical Services including the contract with the supplier and transmittal of information to and from them.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5 years’ experience in an engineering office environment, preferably project/design based.
- Numerate and literate to a high standard.
- Proficient in Sharepoint document environment.
- Knowledgeable in IT office-based applications.
- Knowledge of intranet management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite software.
- SC cleared.
What are the pay and benefits?
- Competitive salary & benefits (call to discuss)