We’re looking for a Senior Project Controls Manager to join an established design, engineering and construction company based in Surrey on a 12-month contract basis within the Oil & Gas / Hydrogen sector.
What does the job involve?
• Developing and maintaining an integrated programme baseline across scope, time, cost, risk and quality and track performance for project and contract.
• Create and maintain the programme management control processes.
• Develop and maintain data roll up interfaces and standards from Company Contractor tools in use at the Contractor boundaries.
• Managing and co-ordinating project controls activities within the supply chain, for projects or contract to assure the accuracy and quality of cost, risk and schedule information being captured.
• Analysing the data and reports submitted and providing insights & trends on performance and risks to support decision making.
• To be responsible for managing the periodic correlation of schedule, cost, quality and risk to drive expedient programme delivery and manage performance.
• Reviewing supply chain programme submissions and updating client schedules.
• Managing and co-ordinating the change management process, ensuring impacts to the baseline are effectively assessed and managed.
• Managing the co-ordination and communication of the Period reporting cycle ensuring compliance with the reporting life cycle, and undertaking self-assessment of procedural compliance, sharing lessons and best practice within the Project Controls community.
• Managing the assurance of Project Controls Data and for ensuring adherence with Project Management Office (PMO) and Project Controls policies, processes and standards.
• This will be an office based role.
What skills and experience do you need?
• Oil & Gas industry experience required.
• Hydrogen project experience.
• Ability to give clear direction.
• Influencing & Negotiating Skills.
• Knowledge of the core Project Controls disciplines, including Schedule Management, Cost Management, Change Management and Risk Management.
• Knowledge of baseline development and maintenance of baselines on a programme.
• Knowledge of the Project and Commercial Management principles including understanding of cost delivery, schedule targets.
• Understanding of NEC contracts, amendments, early warning notices and the workflows of communications between contractor and client.
What are the pay and benefits?
• Circa £70 ph Ltd Company