We’re looking for a Remortgage Conveyancing Assistant to join a well-established legal firm based on the Wirral on a full time, permanent basis.
What does the job of a Conveyancing Assistant involve?
To provide administrative support to the Remortgage Fee Earner. Undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision. In particular:
- Reviewing Land Registry official copy entries
- Applying for redemption figures
- Applying for Leasehold Information from Landlords/Managing Agents
- Reviewing and reporting on the mortgage offer
- Preparing documentation for the clients
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients and mortgage brokers
What skills and experience are essential to be a Conveyancing Assistant?
Applicants for this conveyancing assistant role must have a minimum of 18 months experience dealing with Remortgage/conveyancing transactions.
What are the pay and benefits for the Conveyancing Assistant role?
Competitive salary. Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
4 weeks paid holiday per year [exclusive of bank holidays]