We’re looking for a Procurement Process Specialist to join an established design, engineering and construction company operating in the industrial as sector based out of Surrey on a 12-month contract basis (Inside IR35). The role should be able to incorporate 2 days working from home remotely and 3 days office based.
The candidate will require good analytical skills, be able to present data to faciliate decision making, as well as provide guidance on sustatinability for the supplier selection process, and govenance topics. They must have procurement / supply chain experience, project management experience (start to finish), experience of delivering training, the ability to influence at difference level of the organisation, be adaptable to change and be self-sufficient.
What does the job involve?
• Leads Procurement processes improvement programs and new Procurement tools implementation to completion and adoption by the Procurement Team.
• Drives the use of analytical data in the team using spend analysis tools, oversees the design/development of reports for the team.
• Decision Support for Procurement Leadership in Analytics, Tools, Governance and Sustainability.
• Delivery of analytical data, establishing KPIs, as well performing best practice research.
• Offer guidance on Governance and Sustainability questions or issues.
• Lead processes improvement/changes and initiatives/programs related to Governance and Sustainability.
What skills and experience do you need?
• Degree in procurement or supply chain subject.
• Experience of Procurement (Sourcing, Supplier Management, Procurement Centre of Excellence).
• Passion for data analysis and analytical tools – ability to see trends and patterns, and skilled at presenting data visually.
• Experience of working on improvement projects and of working with new IT technology.
• Ability to articulate a vision and to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
• Experience of SAP ERP System MM module and Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Software is an advantage.
What are the pay and benefits?
• Competitive rate (Inside IR35)