We’re looking for a Project Information Manager to join an established nuclear design, engineering and construction company on a 12 months contract basis with remote working available.
What does the job involve?
• Develop and deliver project information management strategy in line with overall digital delivery strategy and the project execution plan.
• Responsible for ensuring the overall project processes and standards are in line with the required strategy and standards.
• Interpret and communicate programme and project specific information requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
• Plan resources for the project.
• Develop and manage digital delivery budget for the project (software, hardware, resources and training) and ensure funding arrangements are in place and monitored.
• Implement policies relating to information security, confidentiality, export controls and protection of intellectual property with the project.
• Ensure project team members are appropriately aware of the use of digital tools and understand what IM is within the project and their roles and responsibilities.
• Act as an advocate on information security best practices across the project and utilizing assistance from digital security experts within the programme team.
• Develop, maintain and timely expediting of Project and Programme reporting requirements and procedures.
What skills and experience do you need?
• Must be able to obtain SC clearance.
• Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Previous experience in the nuclear industry or similarly highly regulated environment.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of information management on capital projects, people, process, and tools.
• Experience of building integrated teams and working in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to work and deliver within an Agile framework.
• Proficient in the use of full MS Office 365 / SharePoint/Teams eco system.
What are the pay and benefits?
• Pay rate circa £70-£75 per hour Ltd Company (Outside IR35)