We’re boutique. We’re unique. And we offer something a little bit different…
DATS has a long 60-year history, but that doesn’t mean we’re stuck in the past. In fact, we saw our 60th birthday in 2019 as an excuse for an update of our offices, our policies and our rewards package. We’re really pleased to offer competitive benefits, in line with many city-centre agencies. The difference with DATS? No commuting into Manchester or Liverpool.
We’re based in an up and coming area of Warrington, surrounded by trendy bars and restaurants, a short walk from shops, two stations, an award-winning market and the town’s new cinema and eateries complex. If you drive, there’s no shortage of nearby parking.
Ambition's what drives us
We’re going places. We didn’t reach our sixth decade and decide to stop. This is the beginning of a new, forward-thinking DATS Recruitment, and if you have drive and ambition too, you’ll fit right in.
Our recruiters are given autonomy, meaning you plan your own day and map your own success. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are keen to own your own specialist area, DATS could be the perfect place for you to develop your career.
An award-winning business
We’re proud to have received a number of awards and nominations over the past few years, including:
· Recruitment International – WINNER of the Best Apprenticeship Strategy, 2018
· TIARAs (formerly Recruitment International) – FINALIST for The Best Recruitment Agency to Work For, 2019
· Chemicals Northwest – FINALIST for Supplier to the Chemicals Industry, 2019
· Recruiter Awards – FINALIST for Best Apprenticeship Strategy, 2019
As – FINALIST for Best Candida
te Service, 2019
· Chemicals Northwest – FINALIST for Supplier to the Chemicals Industry, 2020
· Our Recruitment Director, Kwesi Ackah, has also been shortlisted for Entrepreneur of the Year for the past two years running at the TIARA Awards.
Contact our MD, Stephen, to start submit your CV or start a conversation.